Friday 25 November 2011

Colanders

I like this image as I feel that it draws the viewers eyes into it, by placing the smaller Colander inside the larger one I feel that the setting up creates depth of field within the image. Again in this image as with the others reflection is highlighted and is a key part of the final image a long with the perforations means that patterns are included reducing the sense of mundane kitchen utensil to fancy and interesting.
In the shoot I used a Nikon D700 using a Macro lens, I used mixed lighting these being Tungsten and daylight, which I feel work well as they are bouncing of the whole final picture evenly. This image was taken using a tripod and slow shutter speed the choice to edit in black and white I feel benefits the final picture as the contrast highlights definition and curvature.

No comments:

Post a Comment