Monday 12 March 2012

Hugh Webster Article link

http://www.onlandscape.co.uk/2012/01/featured-photographer-hugh-webster/

This is quite a large article so I have attached the link for anyone who may fancy reading this, I found this article very interesting to read, it is Hugh Webtser's biography on his experiences of being a photographer. I found reading this very inspiring as it highlighted that he too felt the same challenges and journey of learning as I am experiencing.
He too has had moments of doubt of whether or not photography should be his long term career and he has also struggled to find new inspirations and image ideas.
I can fully relate to what he has expressed through out this article especially the long time it takes to get your head around using new equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment