Friday 9 March 2012

Peice of inspirational literature

The following was another peice of literature which I had linked to the whole morning has broken theme it is a poem from the book 'An Anthology of Modern Verse' which was my mother in laws wedding present of my father in law.

I felt that the whole theme contrasted well with the whole theme of night to morning mood and it inspired me to take my images in a way of highlighting the mood and incorporating the sliver through black and white processing of the morning breaking. However as mentioned previously my brief took me on a completely different journey in terms of what images I was photographing.

But I feel that it is important to include the poem in the blog as it was an important factor in my location process.   

No comments:

Post a Comment